Communication pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree of 30th June 2003 n. 196
As required by article 13 of Italian legislative decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 "Personal data protection code" (henceforth "D.Lgs 196/03"), we inform you that the personal data that you have supplied to Frigo Srl may be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above mentioned statute and confidentiality obligations.
The processing of personal data includes its collection, recording, organization, storage, handling, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, linkage, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction. The data provided will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the mutual obligations that arise from the contract entered into; in particular, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
• to fulfil the obligations stipulated in the existing contract with the interested party (individual or legal entity);
• execution of all operational or management activities pertaining to the contract (e.g. invoicing, credit protection and any other administrative, managerial or organizational services required for the execution of contractual obligations);
• statistical surveys on customer satisfaction;
• announcement of any commercial initiatives.
Your data will be collected and processed using tools designed to safeguard security and confidentiality and may involve the use of automated devices designed for the storage, management and transmission of the data itself.
Please also be advised that your personal data will be handled in a manner that complies with the provisions of article 11 of Italian legislative decree n. 196/2003 which states, among other things, that the data in question must be:
• processed in a lawful and fair way;
• collected and recorded for explicit and lawful purposes and used in any other data processing transactions in a manner compatible with these requirements;
• accurate and, where necessary, updated;
• pertinent, complete and not excessive in light of the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
• stored in a manner that permits the identification of the party who supplied the data for a period not exceeding the length of time needed to achieve the objectives for which the data was originally collected and processed.
Furthermore, please be advised that (without prejudice to the obligation of securing your consent where required to do so by law) the personal data you supplied to us may be shared with:
• Frigo Srl
• parties (public administration, government authorities and banks) that need to be contacted to execute the relationship that you have entered into;
• parties to whom, depending on the circumstances, the communication and transmission of personal data is permitted without the express consent of the interested party, within the limits of the amount of communications and transmissions necessary to attain the intended purpose;
• commercial partners of our company;
• other parties appointed by us for shipping, communicating or forwarding printed documents, bundles or packages, including commercial and advertising materials.
We also wish to advise you that, with regard to the processing of data referred to above, you may exercise your rights available under Article 7 of Italian legislative decree No. 196/2003, a complete copy of which is available at our company headquarters.
Pursuant to Article 13, Section 1, Letter c) of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we inform you that your refusal to supply the required data may objectively prevent us from establishing and properly carrying out a contractual relationship with you.
Lastly, we inform you that the party responsible for processing the data is Società Frigo Srl, with registered office at via dell'Industria, 12, 36051 Creazzo (VI).
An updated list of the individuals responsible for processing the data subject of this communication may be consulted at Organization and Personnel Management, Frigo Srl, at via dell'Industria, 12, 36051 Creazzo (VI); the rights available under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 may be exercised by using the dedicated mailbox at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The Data Processing Manager
Frigo Srl _ Reg. Impr. VI - CF e P.I. 00900440249 _ t. 0039 0444 371529 _ email. firstname.lastname@example.org